The Rockridge-Temescal Greenbelt was created in 2001, culminating years of community effort. More than 1,600 volunteer members of the Rockridge-Temescal Community planned and physically built the structures. FROG Park has since become a central community feature.
Hardy and Redondo playgrounds are focal points for children and families. Walkers stroll the connecting greenbelt path, which is fully accessible for the disabled.
- Play structures and sand boxes at Hardy & Redondo parks (see map)
- Swings, tire and individual
- Picnic areas, both seating areas and grass
- ADA accessible play elements
- Fence and gate along major streets
- Faux Temescal Creek May-October for water play